#General Information for all the Nigerian Defence Academy 69th regular course………… Applicants who must apply for Nigerian Defence Academy 69th regular course, should note the following: Note: For Any Further Assistance to gain Admission Successfully into the Nigerian Defence Academy 69th regular course admission.
THE ACADEMY REGISTRAR, BRIG GEN IM YUSUF(+234 9033-555-490)
1. #Apply jamb
2. #Select NDA as university choice
3. #Same courses written in jamb should be applicable to the courses selected in NDA.
4. #Score at least 240 in jamb to create more chance of gaining admission,though cut off mark is (180)
5. #When filling NDA form,avoid mistakes.
6.#Ensure your height is above 1.8inches for boys.
7. #Have 5credits in less that 2 sitting.
8. #Select different service of choice.
9. #Print all the printable material immediately after your jamb.
10. #Prepare very well the exam,harder than jamb.
11. #Check your medical status.
12. #Write very well in the exam.
13. #Check shortlisted names in 21days after exam, but not more than 42days after exam if there were delays.
14. #Appear before AFSB( armed force selection board for 21days solidify screening and interviews.
15. #Resume as a cadet officer.
16. #For Any Further Assistance to gain Admission Successfully into the Nigerian Defence Academy for the 69th regular course admission.
THE ACADEMY REGISTRAR, BRIG GEN IM YUSUF ON (+234 9033-555-490)
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna visit http://www.ndaedung.Wordpress.com